Yamaha Waverunner FX SHO
Yamaha Waverunner FX SHO welcome to out web jetskitopspeed.com here we have best all think information like as: review, specs, price, top speed and horsepower. Hope you enjoy it have wonderful day. The Yamaha FX SHO sits in the luxury class of the market, and true to form, is front and center, and considered as the holy grail of Yamaha jet skis. With a power plant and a newly redesigned hull, the FX Sho offers an unparalleled blend of extreme performance and luxury, one that is raising the bar even higher in the luxury class of jet-ski performance around the world.
Although the overall design of the Sho FX has not changed much in the last three years, the jet ski still comes full of many features, highlighted by a high compression compound molding NanoXcel that is considered as the only nanotechnology-body engineering Made in the market. The FX Sho also has a comfortable three-person seat, an adjustable steering and trimming control, an integrated beverage holder and glove box, a retractable reboarding scale, an all-new fast access aft storage, and a Multi-function instrumentation that includes the industry’s only fuel flow meter.
But more than the technologically advanced design of the FX Sho, this Jet Ski is also powered by a Monster 1, 812cc 4-cylinder supercharged Yamaha marine engine that offers even push through all RPM ranges. The engine also comes with a lot of different features, including cruise assistance, an exclusive feature that reduces throttle fatigue and improves towing capacity. The FX Sho also has a non-awakening mode, which sets the engine to optimize unawakened speed, and a remote transmitter security system and low RPM mode, a system that drastically reduces the fuel consumption of motorcycles up to 26%.
Yamaha Waverunner FX SHO Specs
- Engine Type 1812cc, four-stroke, four-cylinder Yamaha marine engine (SHO models include supercharger)
- Displacement 1812cc
- Impeller 3 blade, stainless steel (17° pitch)
- Length 132.7”
- Beam 48.4”
- Height 45.7”
- Fuel 18.5 gallons, regular unleaded
- Passenger Capacity 1-3 (529 lbs.)
- Storage Capacity 23.7 gallons
- Hull Material NanoXcel High-Compression Molded Compound
- Warranty 1 year limited
Yamaha Waverunner FX SHO
Yamaha Waverunner FX SHO Engine
- Cruise Assist, Yamaha’s exclusive feature that reduces throttle fatigue, improves
towing capability, and can extend the range of touring.
- Yamaha Corporation of America No Wake mode, set the engine to not wake your optimal speed, is
- particularly convenient marinas and a long no wake areas.
- exclusive of Yamaha Corporation of America is transmitting remote security system status at low rpm, which
- can reduce the fuel consumption by up to 26%.
- The Reverse Throttle by wire system controls rpm rear gear for most of the push the efficiency.
- All of the FX Series models are optimized to work with regular Unleaded fuel.
Incoming search terms:
- yamaha fx sho
- 2018 yamaha FX SHO