2021 Sea Soo Spark Trixx: The New Spark Trixx Review and Price
2021 Sea Soo Spark Trixx This is it. Like that freestyle vibe? Want to show off to your friends or, you could say, a potential new friend on the beach? Most likely the Sea-Doo SPARK TRIXX 2021 remains the best aircraft to suit your personality.
With a flashy color scheme, an affordable price tag, and the ability to do things other private boats can’t, this is sure to be a stopper.
But is the TRIXX versatile enough to go outside the freestyle arena and be a complete ship that can still be fun after grueling showboating? Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of this popular model.
The Sea-Doo SPARK TRIXX 2021’s biggest draw is its striking movements. And much of that movement boils down to one particular feature, the extended range of its electronic Variable Trim System.
The average SPARK can trim up to 7 degrees and down to 4.5 degrees below horizontal. TRIXX only decreases a fraction of the downward angle (1.5 degrees incremental) but increases the upper limit to 17 clicks above neutral.
Trim it up, slide your body weight back and give it the gas and the TRIXX pulls the wheelie with relative ease. Add a little body English and you’re going in circles.
An oblique lump at the back of the footwell keeps your foot planted and helps provide leverage. Riders can also raise the TRIXX’s adjustable handlebars via a simple bicycle stitch-style clip for additional leverage.
That one move and its wide variety that can be quickly learned is enough for many buyers to flock to the craft. The small and light stature of the craft, however, also opens the door for added fun.
Keep that trim on the higher side and the back end getting very loose. Increase the speed, snap the bar quickly to the side and you will spin into a 180-degree whip.
Add turns in the bar and you will easily make a 360-degree turn. The weight and agility have even taken SPARK owners into the waves, where they launched a pint-to-air powerhouse with a standup feel.
Like most all Sea-Doo modes, Touring and Sport affect power delivery. Touring is fine for a run back to shore, but for all of the above types of fun going Sport is the way to go.
The downside, of course, is that the fun may have to be confined to the smaller, calmer waters in general. Even though experienced riders have brought the SPARK to sea conditions, chopping and rough waves would only make a ship this small. Keep that in mind when considering where to drive.
In addition to the TRIXX addition, the SPARK remains an affordable, simple, small craft that is easy to pull and store.
That size, however, is perfect for solo riders. Yes, you can bring a passenger and a three-seater version is available, which means you can make the occasional third passenger happy.
However, if you want to carry your crew regularly, then bigger and better options are available and would be a wise purchase. Storage is minimal too, with only a glove box in the stock trim and an optional seven-gallon storage compartment.
I would also like to see the Sea-Doo SPARK TRIXX 2021 add some extra cushioning to prevent the bumps and bruises that happen while learning all that cute move. A standard, rather than an optional, flight step will also be accepted.
And while that Sport mode response turns out to be fun (and often all you need for an airplane of this size), the TRIXX isn’t going to set any speed records.
A 90hp engine, the ROTAX 900 ACE HO will produce a top speed of around 48 mph. However, the Sea-Doo SPARK TRIXX 2021 comes with Intelligent Brake & Reverse, providing braking power at low speed and low-speed maneuverability with almost no difficulty around docks or other tight spaces.
The innovative PolyTec composite hull and deck also comes in a choice of two unique color combos, Jalapeño and Pear or Chili Pepper and Pear, and some extra sporty graphics to set it apart from the rest of the SPARK line.
Accessories? The TRIXX now includes the LinQ accessory mount if you wish to add a cooler, gas container, or dry bag. The boombox-style sound system also easily attaches to the craft in front of the handlebars and can be carried to the beach or dock to keep the track pumping.
Sea-Doo SPARK TRIXX 2021 isn’t for everyone. Just as obvious, however, is that crafting is a lot of fun and can do things you can’t do on other boats. The fact that adding trick-riding doesn’t reduce or significantly increase the price, normal SPARK is a bonus.
And yes, if you have such normal SPARK, the trick component can be added.
There is no true competitor to the TRIXX, but SPARK is essentially a Yamaha EX Sport. The latter has 10 more horsepower, 7.7 gallons of standard storage, and 13.2 gallons more fuel capacity.
It’s also made of SMC if you prefer a more conventional construction. The reverse is mechanical but effective. While neither is anything fun, it’s probably the more versatile craft of the two.
However, the Sea-Doo SPARK TRIXX 2021 looks great sitting still… and proves to be more fun than you might expect once you get it out in the water.
- TRIXX PACKAGE: Play with your boat like never before. Because doing tricks has never been this easy and fun.
- EXTENDED RANGE VARIABLES SHORT SYSTEM: This exclusive Sea-Doo feature lets you exaggerate how high you can lift your nose or how deep you can bury it in water. This means doing tricks has never been this easy or fun.
- STEP WEDGES: Step wedges provide greater stability and confidence in a variety of stand-up riding positions. Make it easy to do tricks like a pro.
- HANDLEBAR WITH RISER ADJUSTABLE: Adjusting the steering wheel allows you to adapt the experience to your riding style. Multiple positions offer you more ability to move the boat easily regardless of water conditions.
- BRP AUDIO-PORTABLE SYSTEM: Hear your music indoors, in or out of the water with this fully immersible, detachable audio system. Loaded with two 25 Watt speakers with Bluetooth Connectivity and equipped with a rechargeable lithium battery and a control panel for easy adjustment on or off your boat.
- INTELLIGENT BRAKE AND REVERSE (iBR): Exclusive to Sea-Doo, the iBR system lets you stop faster for greater peace of mind and offers more control and maneuverability. * Based on internal BRP testing with models without iBR.
- POLYTEC MATERIAL: This tough material reduces the weight of the boat for peak performance and efficiency, and makes it easy to tow with most cars. Plus, the colored molding makes it more scratch-resistant than fiberglass.
- SPORT MODE: The most responsive mode that gives you the best performance from your boat available with the Rotax 900 ACE engine – 90 hp.
- CLOSED COOLING SYSTEM: This technology prevents corrosive saltwater and damaging dirt from entering the engine, for increased reliability and peace of mind.
- EXCLUSIVE COLOR: Exclusive TRIXX ™ coloring.
- ALSO INCLUDES iControl®, VTS ™ (Variable Trim System), wet-bottom footwear, handrails with armrests, and crane hooks.
2021 Sea Soo Spark Trixx Price
MSRP on entry fees, transportation, and package preparation may vary by choice. Starting from $ 5,499 in 2020, but for 2021 we haven’t got the official info yet but the price comparison is not far from being able to compete in the expected market. We will continue to update the latest information on this website.