2018 Yamaha Waverunner VX
2018 Yamaha Waverunner VX welcome to out web jetskitopspeed.com here we have best all think information like as: review, specs, price, top speed and horsepower. Hope you enjoy it have wonderful day. For 2018, the most touted recreation industry series of all times returns with the features and fun that have made this line the choice for more families than any other WaveRunner in history.
The VX series includes the flagship VX Limited, the VX Ho cruiser with its normally aspirated 1.8 L engine, the VX cruiser, the VX Deluxe and the VX base model. The VX Limited is the most luxurious VX model to be offered to date with the new Yamaha TR-1 Ho engine, along with a special color and graphics, four removable suspenders, one ski tow eye, the Yamaha 3d enhanced logo and a 12 volt plug for the electron Nica.
The VX Limited has a package of accessories with everything a family needs for a full day of water sports activities, including a matching color tube and rope, a tube inflator, a tube holder, rope bag and dry bag. The VX cruiser Ho is a different animal all together powered by the same 1.8 L normally aspired Yamaha Marine Engine that has taken the Yamaha VXR ® to multiple national racing titles.
That’s not to say this little beast doesn’t have the same side. Both the VX Limited and the VX cruiser Ho are equipped with the best comfort and convenience features in the industry, including no vigil mode, Cruise Assist and the award-winning Yamaha dual-accelerator RiDE ® handlebar controls.
The Yamaha TR-1 marine engine high-performance is the pinnacle of the innovation and the power of the engine all models of YAMAHA VX line. The TR-1 engine is 13 % more powerful than the old motor yamaha MR-1, while 40 percent is smaller in size and 20 percent lighter. Yamaha achieves this by eliminating a reducer, the integration of the oil tank, and with the help of less in smaller parts. The result is faster acceleration, higher end speeds, with better fuel economy and more fun for the rider.
On the handlebars, the VX Limited, VX cruiser Ho, VX Cruiser and VX Deluxe include the Yamaha Premium cruise assistance to establish and maintain a consistent speed, no waking mode to adjust the engine RPMS at a perfect non-awakening speed; And RiDE, the Yamaha handlebar dual throttle controls that deliver the maximum control advancing or in reverse. RiDE is also available in the VX base model.
Walk could not be more intuitive. The right handlebar lever is forward. The left is inverse. At the speed, the left handlebar lever will also delay you. Release the left and right levers and the boat is in neutral. No change. No gears. The only thing to think about is how much fun it is to travel.
2018 Yamaha Waverunner VX
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, 1.8L normally aspirated Yamaha Marine Engine (VX Cruiser HO) 4-stroke, 3-cylinder,
- 1.0L TR-1 Yamaha Marine Engine (VX, VX Deluxe, VX Cruiser, VX Limited)
- Displacement: 1049cc (VX, VX Deluxe, VX Cruiser, VX Limited); 1812cc (VX Cruiser HO)
- Impeller: 3 blades, 21.2° pitch, stainless steel
- Length: 131.9”
- Beam: 48”
- Height: 46.9”
- Fuel Capacity: 18.5 gallons, regular unleaded fuel
- Person Capacity: 3 persons
- Hull Material: NanoXcel High-Compression Molded Compound (Base VX: SMC Sheet Molded Compound)
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Assembled: Yamaha Motor Manufacturing Corporation, Newnan, GA
- Price: VX – $9,599
- VX Deluxe – $10,399
- VX Cruiser – $10,699
- VX Limited – $11,099
- VX Cruiser HO – $11,299
Incoming search terms:
- wave runner top spaad
- yamaha waverunner maximum speed
- speed of wave runner
- max speed on 140hp jetski
- top speed for a 01 Yamaha waverunner
- How to start 2018 Yamaha wave runner
- 2018 yamaha waverunner vx limited top speed
- 2018 Yamaha VX Waverunner
- 2018 yamaha vx deluxe waverunner max speed
- 2018 yamaha jet ski maxium speed