Kawasaki Ultra 300x Top Speed
Kawasaki Ultra 300x Top Speed welcome to out web jetskitopspeed.com here we have best all think information like as: review, specs, price, top speed and horsepower. Hope you enjoy it have wonderful day. The Kawasaki Ultra 300 is a Jet Ski very versatile designed for those who love to play at high speeds, goal également want to have a partner very convenient when it is time to load a little the load.
This Japanese jet ski is propelled by supercharged and intercooler 1, 498cc, the four-cylinder liquid-refrigerated line engine that powers out an impressive power of 300 hp. The engine breathes through a 4-in-2-in-1-style exhaust system from the motorboat that routes the exhaust pipe upward maintaining global performances at a high level. The engine is powered by the largest fuel tank of the class which has a capacity of 20.6 Gal.
With regard to ergonomics, the Kawasaki Jet Ski Ultra 300 is equipped with adjustable five-way handlebars, a relatively narrow and refurbished two-piece seat, a long back boarding step and double-grip handles. Press the jump to learn more about the Kawasaki Jet Ski Ultra 300.
When you are in the open sea, it is important to carry as much power in your boat as you can get. But what is even better than first-class power? Having equally impressive driving characteristics.
That’s what you get with the Kawasaki Ultra 300. The 2012 Ultra 300 features incredible performance and thrust with a design that ensures the typical reliability of Kawasaki.
At the heart of the Ultra 300 is a monstrous 1, engine 498cc to DOHC and four in line that produces about 300 horses. Built in to help the engine is one of the twin vortices Eaton High Technology (TV series) roots supercharger and the electronic acceleration system of Kawasaki, both of which help to channel the tremendous power of the Ultra X exactly where and how a jumper that it wants.
More than the impressive performance features, the Ultra 300 also features a futuristic range of electronics, including a highly advanced fuel injection system controlled by a high-tech electronic control unit (ECU ). This setting not only orders the injectors and throttle bodies to route an accurate amount of air and fuel mixture into the combustion chambers with the help of the Electronic throttle Valve system (ETV), but also allows a host. Of other technologies that can be used for your pleasure of riding.
These include a range of varied “driving modes” such as fuel-saving assist mode, a single-touch 5-mph mode, and intelligent learning Mode (SLO). The configuration also includes a digital script display called the Economic driving indicator that provides a clear guide to the rider when driving conditions are more efficient. The Ultra 300 also has an electronic Trim control system (etc), which controls the nozzle angle of the 160 mm jet pump to adjust the helmet’s attitude to suit the water surface conditions and driving style.
Kawasaki Ultra 300x Engine
- Supercharged and Intercooler 1, 498cc, four-cylinder inline engine liquid air-cooled
- Casting pistons with machine finish for excellent durability
- Hardened nickel valves offer superior heat resistance and reliability
- 33.4 mm suction and 28.3 mm exhaust valves
- Two-layer oil cooler offers efficient cooling
- Large cam chain handles improve engine power
- Reinforced crankcase increases engine durability and reliability
- Heat-resistant plastic intake manifold for weight-saving
- The optimum temperature of the cylinder wall is maintained by a check valve between cylinder jacket and water muffler which shuts off the water flow over
- 2,000 RPM, keeping the cooling water inside the cylinder jacket.
- Precise power settings are easy with a throttle lever designed to prevent finger fatigue in longer rides.
Kawasaki Ultra 300x Top Speed
- Supercharged and intercooler, four-stroke engine, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, four-cylinder in-line
- Displacement 1,498 CC
- Bore x Stroke 83 x 69.2 mm
- Compression ratio 8.4:1
- Eaton Dual vortices induction of the type series roots supercharger with air cooler to water
- Maximum Impulse 17.0 PSI
- Maximum Power 300 HP ** power measured in PS on the crankshaft under controlled conditions. Actual performance may vary.
- Water cooling System intubated
- Fuel system Digital Fuel injection
- TCBI with Digital Advance
- Electric Starter System
- Semi-Dry lubrication The sump system
- Motor Direct Drive Link
- Propulsion system 160 mm jet pump, axial flow, single stage
- Three-bladed, oval-edged stainless steel impeller
- Push 1,769 pounds.
- Overall length 132.7 in.
- Total width 47.0 in.
- Total height 45.3 in.
- Kerb weight 1040.8 lb. ** Includes all materials and fluids needed to operate properly, fuel-filled tank (more than 90% capacity) and toolkit (if supplied)
- Load capacity 496 lbs.
- Storage capacity 60 gal.
- Fuel capacity 20.6 Gal.
- Oil capacity 5.3 Qt.
- Options ebony/lime green candy, ebony/metallized white Stardust
- 12-month Warranty
- Good Times ™ Protection plan 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Suggested $14,999
Incoming search terms:
- BURRASCA jet ski top speed
- kawasaki ultra 300 top speed
- ultra 300x kawasaki
- jetski kawasaki 300x ultra
- kawasaki ultra 300x specs
- kawasaki ultra 300xr
- 300x kawasaki engine specs
- kawasaki 300x jet ski specs
- jet ski speed
- ultra 300x kawasaki jet ski buy